Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Curing Low Pulse Rate Rate My Pokemon Team?

Rate my pokemon team? - curing low pulse rate

Heres my team and Pokemon Pearl has officially ended and I ask myself the opinions of everyone. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know =]

electivre:
Earthquakes
Cross Chop
Ice Punch
thunder punch
Increase capacity: engine (speed, when she was hit with a wave of electric type)

Weavile:
Pursuit
Screech
Ice Punch
Brick Break

Spiritomb:
Nasty Plot
Shadow Ball
Dark Pulse
Hypnosis
Ability: Pressure

Blissey:
Earthquakes release
Softboiled
aromomatherapy
Thunder Wave
Ability: Natural Cure (Cures status problem to change out)

A classic =]

Garchomp
Earthquakes
Dragon Claw
sword dance
Fire Fang
Capacity - veil of sand (in a sandstorm speed increase), just FTR, I felt the pace was high enough to not require a sandstorm in its Moveset, but this can be useful if the opponent is using

Infernape:
Fire Punch
mixed
sword dance
EGDE Stone
Ability: Blaze (a type of fire, movwhen health is low)

2 comments:

JT said...

wow! the best team that I will ever hear!

JT said...

wow! the best team that I will ever hear!

Post a Comment