Monday, November 23, 2009

Sample Letter To Welcome Church Visitor My Query Letter, Advice Is Welcome :)?

My query letter, advice is welcome :)? - sample letter to welcome church visitor

Estimated;

I'm looking for representation for my fantasy adventure novel, burned a total of 100,000 words. My novel ends with a reference to a sequel, because my goal is to continue with the characters.

Scorched Cisilt follows the life of a child who may want to your family, a bit too much to protect, sent her sister Anna, and Brock, Nitrical a child on the earth with some devastating secrets. The three of them have to face the challenges quickly that neither is willing to keep their family and their world, and quit scorch their lives ruined forever. All are also a preparation for what will soon learn from each other and themselves.

The market for your book are teenagers or young adults, readers of science fiction and adventure. The book ends with scorch through the portal to Earth to escape, be saved Nitrical.

I've written for various online magazines and in many different disciplines of poetry, published by the script.

SASE # 10 envelope and a SASE large manuscript resign. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br>
Thank you for reading my application and a manuscript or a sample chapter (s) are available upon request.

Best regards,

Your Name * here *


Of course, I know Yahoo Answers person who has the title of "burned" in italics,
so that all thoughts are greatly appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment