Saturday, February 13, 2010

How Does Macys Employee Discount Work Macy's Starrewards Card, How Does It Work?

Macy's starrewards card, how does it work? - how does macys employee discount work

Hello to all. I am a new employee on the card and took my card from Macy's again. I know that you will receive an employee discount, but apart from that I wonder how exactly it works.

Should I make money for purchases? or simply buy the items on them and pay the costs later in an invoice? I know, I mean a payment of $ 100 in it, so I do not spend up to $ 100 or I can go through them to pay it back?

if someone, an employee of Metro cards can help me with a breakdown of how it works?

3 comments:

paradigm... said...

You receive discounts on items. $ 100 is the limit - you can save up to $ 100 and you have to repay the money. It is a credit card with a limit of $ 100.

PinguP said...

Hello, your Macy's credit card only $ 100, which means you can buy for $ 100 freight. However, if you want something you can buy more than $ 100, U-Save money in the first card, and press articles. To use this card like a credit card and pay the bill later. I hope you can resolve your problem.

Crazyjes... said...

May employees have a prepaid card or a regular credit card. Opened Depending on your credit and term of the account, sometimes they can over-limit charge and no limit on the speed (unless Visa Visa Macys). You will receive a bill from a few weeks to more than a month, depending on where the costs fall within the billing period.

Just look for the financing costs. Macy's cards were going 22.9% and by 24.9% APR, and no less than 22,9%.

Post a Comment