Monday, February 8, 2010

Seven Year Old Stomach Flu My Seven Year Old Sister Says Her Stomach Hurts And She Is Shaking?

My seven year old sister says her stomach hurts and she is shaking? - seven year old stomach flu

sleep with my cousins and this is my sister. She came to me about 2 hours from the center and complained his stomach hurt when I went in and found that she was trembling. I told him to try to use the bathroom, but no effect. and she was crying, but peaceful. My mother has the flu and could be a possibility. However, my sister had been vaccinated against the flu this season, so it makes no sense to me

I mean, my mother did not catch anything necisarilly the flu, but something similar. Now I get very worried about her the whole time, because my brother died a day before my 97th birthday again I was born in 24th December 1990, December 23, 1997. I can not so guilty that I am very protective of my sister. next to my GF has epilepsy and its not hard to protect their interests and to

Who knows what the problem may be with my sister? Do I have a little ice water, but you do not know what to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment