Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Copd Facts COPD + Exercise + Panic Attacks( 2 Questions Kinda)?

COPD + Exercise + Panic Attacks( 2 questions kinda)? - copd facts

I am 32 years diagnosed with mild COPD and 28. I was formerly a heavy smoker, but quit about 4 years.

I want to know whether the fact a lot of practice will help my lungs?

The doctor said that he used to get worse since I stopped smoking, but noted that in the summer were 5% higher efficiency in the winter tests, which frightens me. .. Tho I have a lot more in the summer and a roller + hours per day.

Now, 30-minute bike, walk over an hour of movement and fast for 30 minutes per day.

Another problem is that I do sometimes suffer from anxiety and of course even worse, because then the COPD are thinking, breathing problems ... I do not walk the breathless and can usually cycle and a relatively high speed of the wind.

I just discovered this disease so awful and I pray it wont get worse than non-smokers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment