Thursday, February 4, 2010

How To Delete An Account On Nasza Klasa I Want To Delete My Yahoo Account Immediately. How And What Is The Simplest Way To Do That?

I want to delete my yahoo account immediately. how and what is the simplest way to do that? - how to delete an account on nasza klasa

I can not find a way to completely eliminate Yahoo account. I need to do so as soon as possible. Please do not all technical problems with the answer, lol I just need a simple, short and sweet ...! Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just do not use more

Anonymous said...

Go to Yahoo! Page closed the account and have the account that you want to delete in context. According to the information contained on this page, it takes about 90 days to complete


Use this link
https: / / / config edit.yahoo.com / delete_user ...

and enter the account ID delete.It asked the password, enter it and click on "Finish this account."
to meet ..

Post a Comment