Monday, February 15, 2010

My Navel Is Gone Due Hernia Repair About 2 Years Ago I Had A Henia In My Navel Repaired Now Its Been Back For Some Time?

About 2 years ago I had a henia in my navel repaired now its been back for some time? - my navel is gone due hernia repair

when I walk, my stomach is hard, in a radius of 10 cm for my hernia, I do not want it again, because it can repair complecations last time and I am starting a new job and I do not want time. How to quit? and what is hardship? It is not painful

2 comments:

Brown Eyed Susan said...

Gee, I do not know! Note: My friend / neighbor has hernia surgery 2 years ago and has no belly button! He pulled his hernia surgery. Best wishes! and try not to fear the worst.
Strangulation I read that can cause breakage:. - I think, do what your doctor should do or believe, but I do not know how most doctors have had several bad experiences with, and cuz somebody can not go to the doctor unless we have to do!

gangadharan nair said...

Please consult the website for further error information about the umbilical hernia and umbilical hernia too. Consult one gastroenterologist and the underlying cause is being investigated.

Post a Comment