Monday, February 1, 2010

Why Period Blood Color Chocolate Chocolate Liquid Poop Or Blood?

Chocolate liquid poop or blood? - why period blood color chocolate

OK, so I do not eat for 2 days now to depression ..

Smal but I eat a bowl of ice on the morning of 13, and later was in the night to pee and the brown of the vagina.

I do not think its my time ...? I have just a week and a half! Perhaps the last 2 weeks?

But what would it be? I am now 14th July at the 5 and a bit of toilet paper there and whip that was brown and smelled like chocolate?

I was on all day until now and Yesturday I have not slept.

Thoughts?

3 comments:

Pisces_M... said...

Go to your doctor as soon as possible. This is not something that is diagnosed via the internet via Yahoo Answers can be. If there is an odor and color to your download to your doctor needs to know. Good luck!

Charlotte P said...

You must see your doctor immediately! I'm not sure what could be, but can be a STI? You should consult your doctor or Gynacologist! Good luck!

harry said...

The blood

Post a Comment